Today is Sunday – so that means it’s time for the Sunday Seven. I have chosen to write about the following:
seven things that made you happy last week
1. It rained and our grass is happy again
2. My neighbor came home from a year in Iraq
3. My MIL is here for a visit
4. My son is making a 100% in Pre-Algebra
5. I got two new CDs at Lifeway – Mandisa’s new one and Point of Grace’s new one
6. I got two new books to read at Lifeway – one by a new author
7. I made it to church again this morning – sang in the choir and am going back tonight!
Now it’s your turn. What seven things made you happy this week?