1. As a general rule, how much of a tip do you leave on a normal night of satisfactory service at a restaurant? I usually leave a 20% tip.
2. What happens when the service and/or the food is completely unacceptable: how much of an impact does that have on your tip? I don’t usually hold it against the server if the food is bad. But if the service is bad you can bet their tip will reflect it. I have left NO tip before. How much can a server expect if my glass stays empty more than it stays full? Come on!!!
3. What was the last food you picked up from a restaurant and ate at home? Probably wings from The Wing Zone on Murfreesboro Rd. If you ever come to Nashville be sure to try their wings. They are the BEST!!!!
4. Take the quiz: What’s your pizza personality?
Robust and dominant.
When you go for something, you go full force.
You tend to take control of situations easily.
And in return, you get a ton of respect.
5. What was the last dish you tried to cook yourself based on a dish you sampled at a restaurant? Cook? Me? I don’t cook. Therefore, I don’t recall if I have ever attempted to cook something based on a dish at a restaurant.
6. How close to the original recipe did yours get? Who knows!