I say … and you think … ?
- Las Vegas :: CSI & Money – I thought of both of them at the same time
- Linus :: His Blanket – I’m assuming everyone will say that – why should I be any different
- Struck :: Oil – I’m thinking of The Beverly Hillbillies – Don’t ask me why………..
- Movie :: The Wicker Man – That’s the movie I’m watching as I type this. It has Nicolas Cage in it. It’s really weird. It reminds me of M.Night Shallaman’s movie The Village. I wonder if he wrote this movie too. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
- Anxious :: Xanax – that’s what I take when I’m anxious – it works too!! Thank God for Xanax
- Bandit :: Little House on the Prairie – Wasn’t that one of their dog’s names on that show?
- Picks :: Red Rover Red Rover Send Pam Right Over – remember that game? When someone would pick someone else to run over and try to break your chain? I always liked that game.
- Lasso :: Roy Rogers – I’m too young to have actually watched his show but that is what I thought of when i read the word Lasso. Other people might say rodeo or something obvious like that. Bet noone else says Roy Rogers.
- Dinner :: Texas Roadhouse – My favorite place to eat. I’ll have a 10 oz. Ribeye cooked medium-rare please.
- Bargain :: Shopper – That’s me – a bargain shopper!