I say … and you think … ?
- Inaugural :: Address – the next Inaugural Address is kind of a scary thought since it’s so unsure who will be giving it – Hillary (God forbid) or, hopefully, one of a very small handful of GOOD Republican candidates.
- Pledge :: dusting spray. I know everyone else is probably going to say something about the Pledge of Allegiance – so I wanted to go with something different. I use Pledge and it always makes our wood surfaces shine.
- String :: ball. I’m thinking of a ball of string/yarn that a cat plays with. We used to have a cat who loved to play with things like that. The cat we have now plays about once a week for about 2 seconds at a time. She’s pretty lazy.
- Trot :: horse. I’m picturing those clydesdale horses in those Budweiser commercials. They are so beautiful trotting through the woods.
- Fitness :: Physical fitness – I’ve never really been very strong in this department. I wish I was. I wish that I had played sports growing up. I love them now. I think if I had played them from the beginning I would be considerably healthier than I am now. That’s why we encouragement Michael and Lauren to play sports each season. It’s good for them in every way possible.
- Cinder :: blocks. I think of the college dorm walls being made of cinder blocks and how difficult it was to decorate them.
- Edge :: shaving cream. Ron uses it from time to time.
- 31 :: January, March, May, July, August, October, December – months that have 31 days
- Blue :: Waters of the Caribbean – there is no more beautifully blue waters anywhere in the world
- Leather :: Coat – I wonder if I’ll get to wear mine very much this year. I suspect we will have a mild winter.