I say … and you think … ?
- Toasty :: Fire in the Fireplace – ahhhhhhhhhhh doesn’t that sound toasty warm? We had the first fire of the season in our fireplace yesterday. I must say it was very toasty and warm.
- Allegations :: Courtroom – That was Ron’s word. The first word that came to my mind is "lies" but all allegations are always lies.
- Herb :: Rosemary – I thought of rosemary because it is so pretty.
- Bacon :: PIG – heehee – Why is it that something so yummy can come from something so nasty?
- Neck to neck:: Nascar – A Nascar race is often neck and neck. The race is on our TV right now so that’s why I thought of it.
- Simon :: American Idol – This one is obvious. And I’m ready for American Idol to start again. I really like that show.
- Heels :: Podiatrist – If a woman wears heals eventually she will probably have to see a podiatrist. hahaha
- Fundamentals :: Polygamy – I think of the Fundamental Latter Day Saints because I just finished reading Carolyn Jessop’s book about living among them.
- Middle :: Ben – I thought of my best friend, Kim’s, middle son, Ben.
- Seasonings :: Hamburgers on the grill – Yummmmm – a well, seasoned burger on the grill. Doesn’t that sound good??