This is funny! I spend a lot of time telling Ron that I hate being a woman. But now I have to come up with 10 reasons why it’s great to be one. Let’s see if I can do it:
1. We get to "grow a human being". There’s no feeling in the world to know that our bodies have been equipped by God with everything needed to nourish and sustain the growth of another little person.
2. We get the opportunity to stay at home and raise the family while the men go out to work.
3. We have a larger variety of clothes to choose from. I mean how many different looks can a man get with a suit and a tie? Yawwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn
4. We get to paint our fingernails and toenails and not look ridiculous! I’m all about the nailpolish!!
5. We can have long hair and not look like a hippie.
6. We can curl our hair and wear make-up and not look gay!
7. We have an excuse once a month to eat whatever we want and be grumpy.
8. Our wedding day is ALL ABOUT US – THE BRIDE!!!!
9. Being "daddy’s little girl" sounds much better than being a "mama’s boy". hahahaha
10. In Heaven, we don’t have to be responsible for the leadership of our family.
Hey, that wasn’t so bad!! Being a woman isn’t so bad after all!