Yes these are the Saturday Six questions from LAST week. But you know me – I don’t tie myself down to a schedule. hahahaha
1. As a general rule, are you more stressed or less stressed during the holiday season?
I’m usually more stressed during the holidays because they are so busy. I don’t like to be busy. I don’t like having a schedule. So, when I have a lot on my calendar it stresses me out.
2. Do you tend to be happier or sad during the holiday season?
I get depressed during the holidays – like this past week was rough. But stress leads me to depression and as you can see in my previous answer the holidays stress me out. So, of course, I’m going to be depressed.
3. How much shopping did you do on the day after Thanksgiving?
Absolutely NONE – like every year. Too many people for me. I prefer to go during the week days when all those people are at work and I have the mall/stores to myself.
4. Take the quiz: What color is your brain?
Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don’t try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.
You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.
5. When it comes to Christmas gifts, how organized are you in terms of gift ideas and choosing the right ones for the right recipients?
We are fairly organized. We have a budget per person with an envelope for each person. We put the CASH for that person in their envelope. When we buy something we put the change back in the envelope as well as the receipt. I ask everyone for a list of things they would like. I try to buy from that list. This year will be a little different. But I won’t go into that now because I want it to be a surprise!
6. What was the most inaccurate part of the answer you received to the brain color quiz?
Saying my thoughts were fresh surprised me. I think they are all quite stale actually. But the rest of it was pretty accurate. I am fairly quiet and mellow. It fit me very well.