This fun entry is the questions from last Saturday’s Saturday Six. The one’s for this week aren’t posted yet. Since I didn’t do last week’s and they look fun I thought I would go ahead and do them now.
1. You have to leave a snack for Santa, but you’re concerned about his health so you don’t want to leave sweets: what healthier snack would you choose instead?
I would leave him veggies and dip. I love munching on carrots, cauliflower or baby tomatoes with veggie dip. Yummmmmmm And I would also leave him a bottle of water on ice. I’m not a big milk drinker – although I know it is good for you. But, hey, water is good for you too.
2. Santa decides to be especially generous this year, and says he’ll bring you a car. What make and model would you like to find in your driveway on Christmas morning?
A black X-Type Jaguar. I’ve loved the Jaguars for ages. I wonder if I will ever get one. I won’t hold my breath.
3. Santa is also giving you a vacation to any spot in the world for a week. Where would you like to go?
I would want to go to Australia. I doubt I will ever get there on my own. I would also like to go on Safari in Africa.
4. Take the quiz: What will be in your Christmas stocking?
Well – one cute, soft, cuddly puppy…
And a very soiled Christmas stocking.
5. When was the last time you had a picture taken with Santa Claus?
Too long ago to remember. I would love to go to Petsmart this season and get Faith’s picture taken with Santa. Have you all seen that advertised? How cute would that be? It would definitely be an AWWWWWW moment!!
6. If Santa could bring you 12 of any single item mentioned in the lyrics of “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” which gift would you choose and why?
A partridge in a pear tree. Who doesn’t need 12 partridges in 12 pear trees??? What is a partridge anyway?????????