This week’s 10 on Tuesday theme is New Year’s resolutions. I’m not sure I can come up with 10 but I will give it a go. I no longer make resolutions. I’ve discovered that they don’t last long. If you would like to participate, go to my left sidebar and click the "ten on tuesday" graphic. It will take you to the meme mom who created this idea. It’s very easy to join and it makes you think each week.
On with the show!!
10 New Year’s Resolutions:
1. Walk at least 3 times a week – whether I have to do it by myself or not
2. Keep my vehicle clean (inside – not necessarily on the outside)
3. Do something productive every day
4. Water my poor plants regularly (I’m down to 2 now – surely I can keep up with 2 of them!!!)
5. Decide on which pictures I want to hang up – order them – frame them and hang them on the wall
6. Go through these last few boxes behind me from our move last year (sad, isn’t it?)
7. Spend more one on one time with each of the kids
8. Go on a date with Ron at least twice a month
9. Push through the pain more often in order to do things I know I should do
10. Pay the kids their commission (allowance) more regularly without them having to remind me
Hey – that wasn’t so bad!! And all of those things are very doable. Oh great – now I’m going to have to do them. Grrrrrrrrrrrr