Mary over at Motherwise Cracks has tagged me with a meme that will take some serious thought. Hmmmmmmm Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
6. Let your tagger know when you entry is up
Six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself????
1. My feet are always cold. They always feel like I have been standing barefooted in ice. Sometimes I have two pair of socks AND houseshoes on (like today) and they are still just as cold. WOO HOO – wasn’t that exciting to know about me?
2. I clear my throat a lot. Well, sometimes you just can’t help it when it feels like slime in your throat!!! I"M SORRY – OK!!
3. I count the steps on every staircase I AScend and DEscend. Seems a little OCDish to me……
4. I prefer to drive only in the left lane – because I usually am the fastest vehicle on the interstate. And I AM passing vehicles – all of you slow people who insist on driving the speed limit. heeheehee
5. The sound of the ocean waves breaking relaxes me so much that I can fall asleep to it.
6. I bite the skin around my fingernails until it bleeds. Anytime I get a manicure they always lecture me about it. It’s a habit. When I notice I’m doing it I stop. But often it’s too late.