I am so excited to have received the Stylish blog Award from Mommy Only Has Two Hands! Her blog is beautiful. Swing by for a visit. She offers awesome giveaways and contests too. But I feel honored! I can’t wait to create a fun place to display it here. I love blogging and I love working hard to make it purty. It feels good to be honored for that hard work.
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
1. There no place I’d rather be then on a cruise ship all couped up in one stateroom with my family.
2. I taught my children how to do their own laundry when they were 9 & 10 because when I went away to college I had NO CLUE how to do my own laundry. I was determined that would NOT happen to Michael and Lauren. They have been doing their own laundry ever since. NICE!
3. My cell phone is a permanent growth on my hand. If for some reason I misplace it I completely panic. Yes I am pitiful.
4. Most TV reporter’s voices get on my nerves!!!! Does that make me a bad person?
5. I have an annoying nagging headache every single day. Some days are worse then others. Thanks, Fibro!
6. I have a number of goals for 2011. One that I am most looking forward to is reading 30 books in the calendar year. I’m now on book #2. 28 more to go!!
7. IF you follow me on twitter then you will undertand this final item – CATS MAKE ME CRAZY!! DOGS MAKE ME HAPPY!!
Now – for the 15 bloggers that I want to pass this on to. WOW – 15 is alot! Here we go!
1. Half Past Kissin’ Time – Of course I have to nominate Mrs. 4444s. She’s a mom – like me. She’s a teacher – like I’m SUPPOSED to be. She has fun entries. She loves her Mama. Her kids are awesome! Her blog is easy to navigate and is well designed.
2. Circle of Love and the Craziness Around It – Jennifer’s blog is so beautiful. I love the layout and the background. And her button is cool too. She’s cool too – even if she doesn’t like dogs.
3. Flip Flops and Pearls girl – I discovered her blog a few weeks ago. She is stylish and has incredible pictures. I love a blog with good pictures!
4. A New Kind Of Normal – Jamee has a great blog. Her entries are always helpful. She is walking a weight loss journey like me. She also sufferes with Fibromyalgia like me. She has beautiful graphics and a nice black background that I love!
5. Webbisodes – I just love going to her blog. If you go there you will see why. The first thing you see when you go there is the most adorable little angel at the top of her page. It will make you smile every time.
6. Mr. and Mrs. Wright – Her blog is fun because she is always sharing gorgeous pictures of her little sweetie. she hosts the Finding The Happy meme which I participate in each week. I like that she focuses on the happy in life.
7. I Should Be Folding Laundry – Beth is a girl like me! Laundry is what I need to be doing too. HA! Her blog is simple and easy to read. She hosts the You Capture meme each week. she posts a challenge for what to take a picture of and share them!
8. Fight Like A Girl – this is a site for women who struggle with some kind of physical challenge. It is a site full of information and resources and support.
9. Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans – I have joined this cool site because it is a wonderful means of support for those of us who are walking the journey of losing weight. It’s amazing!
10. Not A Fertile Myrtle – Suzy has become a great Twitter friend. She has started designing blogs so you can imagine how beautiful her pages are.
11. Mama Kat’s Losin’ It – She is awesome! She gives writing prompts. She has writing workshops. But her blog is simple to navigate and quite lovely.
12. Motivated Mompreneur – Melissa is a wonderful encouragement. Her blog is easy to navigate. She has a great weight loss encouragement program as well.
13. Unknown Mami – I just discovered her blog last week. She has great ideas and her blog is very unique.
14. Things I Said I’d Never Do – I’ve recently discovered this blog as well. She is also walking the Weight Watchers journey. By just visiting just now I discovered her twitter. New Twitter friend!!
15. I Yam Pam – I kind of have a connection with Pam. 🙂 She has great places to play and explore. Enjoy!
Now I’m off to let all of these great bloggers know that I love their blogs!!!! it might take a little bit though. That’s a bunch of blogs! YAY!