Since I was completely out of it for the last two days I thought I would combine my Multitudes on Monday (One Thousand Gifts) list with my Top Ten Tuesday entry from yesterday. So here are 10 things that I am thankful for this week!
11. Ambien! After being without it for 2 nights in a row I realize how much it truly helps me.
12. The visit with my parents this weekend. They came down for Mother’s Day weekend. We didn’t get to do everything I had on the list to do. But it was so wonderful to be with my mom for the first time in 17 years on Mother’s Day.
13. My dad’s healing. After 18 months of unsurety if he was gonna live or die I will be forever grateful for the Lord’s healing touch on his body. Cancer doesn’t always win. Sometimes Cancer Is A Loser! In my dad’s case cancer is a loser.
14. My new mother’s day gift – an HD Digital Camera. It is amazing and the pictures are incredible. It’s gonna add so much to our computer collection of family pictures!
15. The success my children are having in school. After the school roller coaster we have been on for the last 12 years we are so thankful that they are finishing up at a school that is improving every day. Lauren received an award this past week for getting the highest grade in one of her classes. The story of why we are thankful for that is a long one. So let’s just suffice it to say we were not expecting it and it was a wonderful surprise.
16. This blog! I have a lot of themes that I write about. I don’t always focus on the same thing. I enjoy the variety. I enjoy hearing from my readers. God has blessed me by giving me a sounding board and new friends to discuss matters with.
17. The glory of spring! I got new flowers over the weekend. They are so beautiful. The brilliant sunshine this week has brought out their color so perfectly. Warm weather is a wonderful blessing after such a cold and snowy winter.
18. The financial provision God has blessed us with for the kids’ to have such a full and exciting summer. The summers in our house have never been days when the kids have had a chance to sit around and complain about being bored. We have made sure that the summer activities they have done have been events where their lives have been enriched spiritually. God has provided for all of that. We are excited about summer around here.
19. The laughter of my children. We don’t always hear it every day but it is such a blessing when we do.
20. How special Ron and the kids made Mother’s Day for me. It was a day full of family and blessings. God is good!