Lauren and I got together for some mother daughter baking time. We made Peanut Butter Cup Blondies from a recipe I found on The Stir over at Cafe Mom. Here is the recipe and pictures to prove we did it.
Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups mini peanut butter cups, roughly chopped
1. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together.
2. In a separate bowl, cream the brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla.
3. Gradually add these two mixtures together.
4. Stir in peanut butter cups.
5. Bake in greased 9″ x 13″ pan at 350 degrees until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean — about 20-25 minutes.