I haven’t participated in Top Ten Tuesday in a while but this week just begs for a top 10 list of things I am most thankful for. My list is probably no different than yours. If you make a top 10 list of things you are most thankful for leave me a comment so I can see yours too.
1. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior
2. My husband is the most amazing man on earth and is the perfect match for me
3. Michael is the gentlest and most tenderhearted son a Mom could ask for
4. Lauren makes me laugh every single day with her lighthearted and fun personality
5. Faith is the most precious little dog a person could ever want
6. A terrific church to worship in with a terrific group of believers to worship with
7. A doctor who partners with me in the chronic pain journey
8. Friends galore – both in real life and in cyberland
9. Christian parents who set an amazing example of a Christian home for me
10.The fact that God provides for us so that I have been able to be a stay at home mom since our children were born. Even though I now fight a chronic illness and am unable to work God continues to meet our needs.
Come over to Amanda’s blog and share your top 10 list with all of us.