This week I continue the Multitudes Monday list of things I am grateful for. This is my 5th week of participating. The idea is to eventually reach 1000 gifts that you are thankful for. If you have missed the previous entries here they are so you can catch up:
A Multitude of Things I Am Thankful For – 5/2
Lists and Blessings – 5/11
A Multitude of Blessings – 5/16
These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things – 5/23
And so this brings me to a new week of gratefulness. At first I thought it would be difficult to come up with 1000 things I am thankful for. But what I’ve found is that remaining in an attitude of gratefulness is not only easier than I thought it would be but it is emotionally and mentally healthy. Knowing that Monday is gonna roll around and I am gonna need to come up with something positive to share actually changes the way I look at each day prior. This week I really just have one thing that I am so very thankful for. My life until this point has been day after day of feeling fatigued and run down because of my Fibromyalgia.
41. AdvoCare – I started using their line of health products about 6 weeks ago thanks to my girlfriend, Tina, and have noticed a change in how I feel. I am not as exhausted as I have been previously. I decided to sign up as a distributor because I am seeing how much better it is helping me feel. I have much more energy just from the one product I’ve been using consistently, AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink. It is just overflowing with vitamins and it is making all the difference in the world!
AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink
This past weekend I started the Herbal 10 Day Cleanse. I’m still in the process of that one. I haven’t added in the exercise like I’m supposed to yet though. That’s on my list for today. You know how hard it is to get up off your duff and do something? Yeah, that’s me! I have the energy to do it but I’m just not using the energy to do exactly THAT yet. HAHAHA That’s sooooo ME!
10 Day Herbal Cleanse
This week I am planning on getting Lauren the ZZZ Product to help with sleeping. She has such a hard time sleeping. She takes Benadryl when she needs it but I hate the idea of her taking something OTC at her age to help her sleep. The AdvoCare sleeping product is all natural herbs and much healthier. It contains Melatonin, valerian extract, hops extract, chamomile extract, passionflower extract, white willow extract, vitamin B-6, zinc – all natural herbs. Some of them are even products/teas that a health food store would recommend. And it’s all in one product. I feel very confident about her using this.
At this point – these items are what I am most thankful for. Feeling better and having more energy are important things in our home. I’m grateful that God brought AdvoCare into our lives. I’m confident that they are safe, natural and will help us live a better quality of life.
If you look in the left sidebar of my blog here you will see the AdvoCare logo. If you click on that logo it will take you to my business website where you can explore not only the products I mentioned here but many more products that can help you as well. If I can answer any questions you might have please ask and I will do my very best.
42. I am especially grateful for the beautiful sunny days we have been having lately.
43. We have incredible neighbors who we love being with and socializing with. Friday night we had our great Annual Summer Cather Ct. Cookout. We all got together in the street, cooked out and had a bonfire (in a patio fire pit). We laughed, talked, bonded and had a great time while all the kids played. So much fun!
44. We have a terrific year ahead. Yes it’s summer right now but we have been working on planning the next year – the kids final year at home with us. It’s gonna be so much fun. I’m grateful that we are all close and enjoy being together as a family.
45. I’m grateful for the summer being upon us. We bought season passes for Nashville Shores – a water park here in town. I anticipate a ton of laughs and fun ahead.
46. Since I began today’s list of gratefulness with AdvoCare I thought I would end it with AdvoCare. I’m thankful that I am anticipating all the fun we are adding to our calendars and that I will actually be able to participate in all of that fun because i am feeling better thanks to AdvoCare.